• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Official Twins Road trip Game Thread.

PierBridge

Originally Posted By: DonBo
September may be too late. If they don't win tonight its over. You heard it here first.
you sound very confident with that statement. you will eat your words. GO TWINS!

I hope you're right but the way they've been playing it's gonna be a long haul. However, Twins are up 3-1 now, so if they win my gloomy prediction will be a mute point. Right? smile

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: KMR85
Originally Posted By: DonBo
September may be too late. If they don't win tonight its over. You heard it here first.
you sound very confident with that statement. you will eat your words. GO TWINS!

I hope you're right but the way they've been playing it's gonna be a long haul. However, Twins are up 3-1 now, so if they win my gloomy prediction will be a mute point. Right? smile

Glad I didn't have to jump off the bandwagon just yet.

Sorry Gary,

I rounded up! There are a few good years left in the old gal, eh? This year could be the one! As long as we beat the East Coast Phillys I will be a happy man.

You are a true Twinkie lover if you are still holding out hope of a 9-5 road trip man. True you are going up against some pretty easy teams but still, 5 of 6 on the road is a pretty tall order.

Windy

I don't know about 9-5, but the Twins have an easier schedule over the Sox the next 7 games so I think we'll regain the lead of the Central by the time the road trip winds down. Pass the Maalox please...

Don't panic, it is still me. My cookies got cleaned out at work and I could not get the admin to send me the password so I just started another account at work. There are not two Windy's for you guys to do battle with, that would be wrong! I am the one and only Windy!

Windy