• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Official Twins Road trip Game Thread.

PierBridge

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gardy is a good manager at times, but lately I have been in doubt. He has been trying to over-manage the last few games. I agree with sled, Reyes should be able to pitch to righties (kind of a waste to bring him in for one batter, especially if it's for an intentional walk). Can't be worse than Crain and Bonser (i don't call him boof because that is just a lame name). Didn't Crain give up a homer to the first batter he faced last night? Something needs to change with the team and I don't think the manager is the one to fix it. It is a player mess and if they don't clean it up, they won't make the playoffs. Either way they went beyond my expectations this year. However, they have been in the race all year long and really had some chances to take a big lead in the division and just folded every time. Hopefully they will snap out it and pick up a few sweeps down the final stretch. I just can't get over being swept by the blue jays. frown

I think the young players are feeling a little pressure. They think that every pitch the pitchers throw has to be perfect. The batters think every at bat is do or die. They all need to relax a little bit and get back to having fun. That will relax them, and everything else will fall into place. That also includes the coaching staff.

G.C.