• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Official Twins Road trip Game Thread.

PierBridge

Post all Rants, concerns, and Frustrations regarding the Twins longest road trip "14 days" in 40 years!

Personally If the Twins are within 3 games of the Central lead after this trip I'll be pretty happy.

Tonights match up versus Tori Hunter and the Angles.

Lackey (10-2, 3.22 ERA) vs Scott Baker (7-3, 3.91)

Go Twins!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The real season starts now...Lots of scoreboard watching.

3 game sounds reasonable to me...To bad these are night games out in LA. I hate west coast game. An old guy like me needs his sleep. grin

Were gonna win Twins!!!! etc.

Hopefully they can win at least one Angel game and win the series with the Mariners, Oakland, and Toronto. My prediction is a 7/7 split being a game or two out of first at the end of it all. I think we'll have a good idea if they can win the division on how well they handle this road trip. Time for the Twins to turn it on.

I wish our bullpen guys all had the last name sloweee. the twins will be just fine the white sox needs to loose a couple between here and thier tho and we would really have a shot. GO TWINS

I can see the Twins sneaking two from LAA, two in Seattle, two in Oakland (maybe three), and two in Toronto. That's 8-6 in the next two weeks.

Chicago might get one with Tampa Bay, three with Baltimore, one with Boston, and three with Cleveland in the same time period. They do have nine of the next twelve on the road. So, they could go 8-4.

If my North Dakota math serves me that would make the Twins behind by 3 games due to the fact the the Sox play two fewer games in the same time period.

Optomistic? Yep, that's what fans are supposed to be.

Punto had a great night. If our boys would quit swinging at pitches in their eyes (Young) or looking at third stike pitches over the heart of the plate (Harris, Morneau) we may just go 8-6 on this trip.

The Sox have a long history of a late season dive and should start this any day now.

Twins up by a game when we get back to the Dome 9/4.

Go Twins!

Well the Sox havent been showing any weakness lately! So they better hurry and take this dive quick.

I think if the Twins are going to win the division, they are going to have to work for it this year.