• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Redeem team vs Dream Team (92)

pinkfloyd4ever

Superior athletes.......the Dream Team had the greatest athlete of all-time (Michael Jordan) Johnson-Drexler-Pippen were pretty athletic also......but I do think it would be a better game if like you say swap out a few players to get T. Duncan and KG on the squad

Yep......proud father of a baby boy named Caleb Owen....he came out weighing 10lbs 14ozs and measuring 23 inches long (moms hurting)......and no I have not got used to the 4hrs of sleep......they are precious but I think he is playing with my mind cause I can feed him put him to sleep in my arms go to lay him down and he wakes and "says" change me so I change him then he wants to be fed again then he's ready to sleep lay him down and he starts grunting.....another diaper change......who knew these little guys were so smart and went to the bathroom so much!!!!!

How is your new addition? Hope everything is going well......I hope to be out fishing again by 2010!!! HAHA

How cow, 10-14? Congrats! I'm surprised the Dr's didn't induce early with the baby being that big.

My new addition is just fine. We named her Maiya and she's a little butterball. She's five weeks old now and I still don't think she's over 10-14.

Ella, my oldest, had her first ride in dad's boat out on Blue last Saturday. She was a little scared of the motor, but ended up liking "Daddy's boat."

Enjoy the time with Caleb, they grow up fast.

Ozzie-- thou this post is likely done and over,,, I disagree with Jordan being the greatest athlete of all time. Really-- he doesn't even make the top 5. Greatest winner, competitor, maybe.

Athletes--

Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders, --- those guys along with any world class decathlete are athletes more than Jordan.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree as my theory is that basketball players are the most athletic athletes of any sport.....Bo was great and we could argue that one as his career was cut way to short but I would bet that Jordan could have played football n be a good if not great d-back or safety.....