Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gunflint

Mondale Sees The Light

6 posts in this topic

For the first time in years Mondale and I agree 100% on an issue.

From the Duluth News Tribune

No Fritz interest

Former Vice President Walter Mondale left no doubt that he lacks interest in a spot in any Obama administration.

"I'm sort of cured of that," Mondale said in response to a fellow Democrat's question. "This type of stuff is interfering with my fishing."

Is Mondale that big of a fisherman? I was reading Dick Sternberg's book "Fishing Tips and Tricks" book, and low and behold their was a tip from Fritz.

Thought it was interesting, but this makes more sense now...

Mondale knows all about fishing and wordplay. You can fish in St. Paul and Washington, D.C., just as easily as you can in northern Minnesota.

Just a different kind of fishing.

Mondale knows all about fishing and wordplay. You can fish in St. Paul and Washington, D.C., just as easily as you can in northern Minnesota.

and a different kind of bait

mondale used to duck hunt and fish up at LOTW i believe

If I could'nt win anything and settle fotr second seat I'd fish and hunt alot also,on other peoples money of course.