• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bully Water, What The???

Shack

I have heard some say in the past it is good for growing, but look what I grew with it this year:

3tkbryuYFwyeaGrockgNa3Xu+MQf30PE0300.jpg

BDBlFp1xL7aj+oTBRgxLtp-aIfzG0C3y0300.jpg

r66XTmEkrWj3wSKi1bq3ZuJTP1XxZ19f0300.jpg

CcT+yvP1u2WSknBlT56py+18usLlI-tq0300.jpg

My wife and I never planted these. I started dumping bully used water last spring. I liked this area because it had rocks and when I poured the bully tank over, it did not wash away nothing. I think they are some seeds that spread from hanging baskets we have had in the past. Kept dumping water in the same area and next thing you know, these flowers popped up.

Just an FYI for any green thumbs in the cat forum wink!

Ya, about a month or so ago I started to see what I though was weeds popping up. I did not pick them or treat them (lazy). Then I seen one of them bloom. I did not pick the ones that bloomed and now we have what we have.

I would dump the water on the concrete a little to prevent a wash out of the rocks. You can see where the water spread to the one side and drianed out the front to the lawn with the flowers.

My mom (flower nut) can not even believe what has happened grin. I swear to God, we never put any seeds down. Why would we in this spot?