• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Timmy, tis almost the season...

I'm on a perch high pal and your teflon curtain won't take the smile away. Dang you ever thought about becoming a graphics designer, nice job collating. We will always stink I've grown accustomed to that especially after the 30-3 first half shellacking the Giants gave us. Looks like a repeat of the last 20 years, it's gonna be another long season for Cleveland. the only solace is I have is good fishing times and after tonight to heck with football.. I'm ready to get back in a boat.

Easy Boys...it's still Baseball season shocked

I was at Fenway last week and the WORLD CHAMPIONS are still making a run at a repeat cool

I got rained out on Friday's game, but watched Roy Holladay pitch one for the GODS on Saturday. The SOX lost...but I still got to see 2 Hall of Famers duel it out...WOW cry

The good side is, I get to go back to Beantown September 13th for a raincheck whistle

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right...Steven Jackson is going to tear it UP!!!!

Thats cool about going to Fenway. I'd love to see a game some day.

Tank and I root for your Sox also. We like them and anyone who beats the Yankees...

You get my message? Give me a shout soon( im always up till midnight +) I have a good friend planing a dinner up there and I got a question. Later...