• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thanks To Moore’s Bait and Tackle

Shack

For another great year of catfish contests. I can not wait for next year. Also for sponsoring this great forum!

Thanks Bob!

Also, congrates to Flaco651 and Riverhog's boats wins last weekend. Plus a shout out to Shamu for second in the flat's.

I think I have an idea of where you guys where grinwink You might have seen a over active spot light down stream around 3:00-4:00am grin Could be wrong.

I know where Shamu was at wink

Thanks to all of you that make them fun. As much fun as they were, next year I might have to spend more time in the pre-fishing dept., since I think a six pound channel from this last one was as big as I got. I don't remember if I ever did see a flathead this year, either on my line or anyone that was with me. Of course I admit I don't usually target them.

As for the future, fall would not be fall without a Sturgeon contest. Since outdoors4life stopped in this morning, we set a date of Saturday September 27th for a contest. A future post will be made with the exact rules and times.

Thanks again for particapating, and giving me a reason to get wawy from yard and house work. I look forward to seeing you all next month on the 27th. With proceeds from previous contests, there will be an after hours pizza party at the shop that same weekend (Sunday Sept 28th) between the hours of 6-8 pm.........family members are welcome...........