Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mmeyer

Old Trucks

10 posts in this topic

I was going through the archives and found these images of different old trucks. Gotta love the old stuff. I do anyway!

97677640.jpg

99333739.jpg

100749967.jpg

100749968.jpg

ok, so this is a car. I still like it.

98658179.jpg

98658176.jpg

Nice, Mike. I like both the green Ford comps and the vertical red Ford comp very much. Nos. 1 and 4 would also be smashers in B&W.

I like #1 and #4. Love the way those old trucks and abandoned bldgs look

I really love the comp on the green ford with the light above but not on the side along with the two tone paint job. Very cool.

I was going through the archives and found these images of different old trucks. Gotta love the old stuff. I do anyway!

97677640.jpg

I know where that truck is! Earlier this week I happened to be around that area when I saw the truck and knew I had seen it somewhere before. Then it dawned on me it was one of your photos! The wood rack clued me in.

Ah, sneaking around in the back alleys of Hutch, huh. There's some good treasures around there.

Ha, yeah I guess. The way you took the photo (angle) to get the bushes in the background is really deceptive about the type of area where it is sitting. I even had to second guess that was the same truck until the protruding rusty bolt on the top of the wooden rack sealed the deal. Very nice.

Wow, you have quite the memory for details!

Thanks for the compliment!