Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wade Joseph

Democrat convention ticket

68 posts in this topic

Ive seen the pic of it...do not wanna post a link and get in hot water. Look it up. It shows Obama with an upside down american flag as a background...

What The Sam Hill?????

More proof that he's an unpatriotic muslim terrorist.

Be scared...be very scared. blush

Has anyone seen the pics of his plane? He got an AA jet and had them take the American Flag off the tail to put his "symbol" on it. Does this guy think he's prince? laugh

I don't have enough money to run for office, but I'm guessing if I was running for pres, the last thing I would want to do is remove a flag from a plane (you can see this on snoops) or have a picture of me with an upside down flag. I believe an upside down flag is a pretty big slap in the face for any American.

Just out of curiosity...from what source did you get this alleged image of said ticket?

Has anyone seen the pics of his plane? He got an AA jet and had them take the American Flag off the tail to put his "symbol" on it. Does this guy think he's prince? laugh

Yep, he removed North American Airline's trademarked design and color scheme which featured a rendition of the American flag. Can you believe the audacity of this guy? crazy Just another reason to vote for John SIDNEY McCain.

Originally Posted By: Sandmannd

Yep, he removed North American Airline's trademarked design and color scheme which featured a rendition of the American flag. Can you believe the audacity of this guy? crazy Just another reason to vote for John SIDNEY McCain.

Trademark is two AA's on the tail. This had a flag on it that he took off. And if your symbol is more import than my countries Flag to you, then yea, that is just another reason in a long line of reasons. I saw the ticket. I love the flag is upside down and he's wrapped in the stars. Grab a clue Hussain. Do you think "Change" means turning the country updside down, then look out. And by the way, either way you vote you get change this year.

Trademark is two AA's on the tail.

For American Airlines yes, but he bought a North American Airline jet. They are two different companies. North American Airlines has flashy design with stars and stripes, which is their trademarked design. I thought you verified this with the myth buster HSOforum "snoops" smirk Let me guess, you never looked at the HSOforum you referenced, right?

It doesn't really matter though because it's still obvious he hates America. A true patriot would use another entity's trademark to promote themselves...it's the American way. blush

You're right it was a North American jet. Sorry I saw it two weeks ago and don't care what the name of the airline was to be honest with you. Didn't know that the flag was anyones trademark but the US, but OK. Well the first two pics are the plane before he got his grubby hands on it.

flagplane.jpg

plane4.jpg

And here's his little piece, love and change symbol.

plane3.jpg

plane5.jpg

plane2.jpg

I'm not saying McCain has a great jet either, but don't take the flag off for a symbol your daughter drew up.

By the way, does it bother anyone else that these two freaks are flying around in jets instead of doing the job they were hired for? For those that give to campains you must be real proud. Do we have a third choice this year yet? mad

You guys. Found something you can get mad at Obama about this week. Next week it'll be something else. Anything to stay mad at a guy you think you need to be mad at.

Oh wait, I think it's time to call the WAAAAAAAmbulance! gringrin

You guys kill me.

Steve...do not mistake my disgust and disdain for anger.

His greatest accomplishment was becoming a US Senator...for which he has done NOTHING since getting elected to the position except campaign for President.

LOOK at his RECORD...NOT the pretty ballon filled with hot air.

Now I know we all agree that Obama is an extremely intelligent and multi talented individual, but do you really think he designed and approved a convention ticket commissioned by the DNC?

And as far as his record is concerned, it's been posted here multiple times and he has quite a few accomplishments. I'd post them again, but what's the sense?

I truly get a kick out the the DNC's response.

Go look at the ticket, it's easy to find.

Then read this:

"Matt Chandler with the Obama campaign says the flag is not upside down. He says it is a stylized flag designed to blend the stars on Senator Obama’s shirt with the flag blowing in the wind.

Natalie Wyeth with the Democratic National Convention Committee sent 9NEWS the following statement Saturday night: “The DNCC community credentials incorporate patriotic design elements. They do not depict an actual American flag. The DNCC has full and complete respect for the flag and all rules of display.”

Also that NA Airlines logo is not one that is easily recognized at a trademark logo. Sure looks like the flag to me.

What's the deal with "his" logo?

Why on Earth does he need a logo?

I can't put my finger on it, but there is something creepy about this dude.

What's the deal with "his" logo? Why on Earth does he need a logo? I can't put my finger on it, but there is something creepy about this dude.

Presumably for the same reason McCain, Dole, GW Bush and Kerry need(ed) logos on their presidential campaign jets. If he is creepy because he has a logo on his jet, doesn't that make those guys creepy too? smile

I'm not an Obama backer, by the way. I don't know yet who I'm going to vote for. Politically, I doubt the logo switch from North American to his own makes any difference. The people who are ripping him for the supposed anti-American sentiment the switch is supposed to imply weren't going to vote for him anyway.

I love snopes.

Presumably for the same reason McCain, Dole, GW Bush and Kerry need(ed) logos on their presidential campaign jets. If he is creepy because he has a logo on his jet, doesn't that make those guys creepy too? smile

Of course it does.

But there's something there that is a little extra creepy about him. Like I said can't put my finger on it.

Kind of Tom Cruise creepy.

Do we have a third choice this year yet? mad

I really sense that this is the sentiment of a big portion of America.

It's certainly a big sentiment of my own right now. I've pretty much always been a swing voter on presidential elections (yeah, I swing both ways). Don't wanna vote for either of these guys. frown

Like I said, they are all a bunch of creepy yahoo's. But I agree with Darrin, BHO has just a little something extra in that bag. I think ones that vote for him just because they want "change" might get more then they are barganing for.

For the record, it's also a discrase to wear an American Flag. Call me old, maybe I'm outa touch, but I do hold some of those original values. That's the way I was brought up. You just DO NOT discrace the flag!!

Moral of Story: Bush is Is a terrible leader perhaps the worst President this Country has ever seen and now the Republicans are whining about a black guy who scares them to death...LOL..

Nail.jpg

I don't get it? grin

Okay okay, just write me in as the third choice....I just wont be able to do anything during hunting seasons, ice fishing, open water fishing......so if you don't mind an out of office for 9 months of the year I'm your guy

I don't get it? grin

Okay okay, just write me in as the third choice....I just wont be able to do anything during hunting seasons, ice fishing, open water fishing......so if you don't mind an out of office for 9 months of the year I'm your guy

And the difference is?

Like I said, they are all a bunch of creepy yahoo's. But I agree with Darrin, BHO has just a little something extra in that bag. I think ones that vote for him just because they want "change" might get more then they are barganing for.

For the record, it's also a discrase to wear an American Flag. Call me old, maybe I'm outa touch, but I do hold some of those original values. That's the way I was brought up. You just DO NOT discrace the flag!!

Ya, Gee, I wonder what that "little something" could be. Maybe its time for you to move on from some of your "old, out of touch" ways. Or hold on to those ideals and more power to ya brotha. You will be in for a heck of a shock come nov-feb. My head is spinning do to the fact that you people actually care what logo some politician puts on the side of his jet. WAR! ECONOMY! HEALTHCARE! CORRUPTION! WAR! SS! INFRASTRUCTURE! EDUCATION! ENVIRONMENT! RUSSIA! JOBS! HOUSING! WAR!!!!!! Wake up people, wether you vote for Obama, Mcain, or some other goofball, those are the issues you should be caring about. And im sure you all do to some extent.

And let me just apologize for offending some of you in advance. My "Pinko commie liberal" ways sometimes get the better of me.

peace.