• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Muskie Chaser bucktail?

AaronM

I'm trying to find some bucktails that have "Muskie Chaser" on the single blade, anyone know who makes these or where to find them? I've googled but haven't found anything. Thanks for any help!

Frenzy,

Try calling Blue Ribbon Bait and Tackle in Oakdale. I was in there 3 weeks back and I think that is a bucktail they were talking up.

Josh Stevenson is the owner.

If I remember right the bait has a reverse tie on the front right behind the blade. I think it uses a Indiana blade up front and hails from WI.

Good Luck

Steve

Sorgy, I believe your thinking of the dreamcatcher bucktail. Nice looking baits, and they work too. Josh has a bunch over there, he probably has muskie chaser too but it sounded like you were describing the dreamcatcher to me.