Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sandmannd

Internet Based Work??

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone have or know of an online job you can do part time. I have found some, but not willing to pay money to try them out, that just seems fishy. Looking for some data entry or anything online. I would like to do a second job, but I don't want to be away from my family that much if I can find something online. Has anyone done an hsolist store? I have been thinking about that as well.

Yes, but you need marketable skills. I periodically pick up database design and GIS architecture gigs through a couple of agents I've worked with over the years. I also do some subcontracting with folk's I've worked with in the IT business over the last 20 years. These gigs are strictly remote and in my off hours from my day job. In the IT world there are some agencies that specialize in very short-term contract gigs and often they'll allow part-time work if you're known and very good. If you're starting out then part-time volunteer work or part-time work with non-profit groups can turn into part-time remote work that pays.

Check with Young America Corporation. My wife worked from home though them a while back processing mail in rebates. It's not "fun" work and don't pay the greatest but it was extra money non-the-less.

My wife picked up some summer work through an internet company that trains English to corporate employees throughout the World. Basically just needed a web cam and good people skills. Something to maybe look into.