• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Partner on WB

Croix

CJAC, I am in champlin, here is a shortcut: go 610, to 35W S, then take county 96 east, it is maybe 2nd or 3rd exit after merging onto 35, takes you right into WBL, cuts at least 20+ minutes out of your drive time. I am totally guessing at distance, but maybe upwards of 10 miles on 96. Just know it is a lot easier doing that vs. the 694/35 mess

One about the same, 35.5 and a 41. Had 1 big fish follow on a underutilized method...jigging a big rubber near the bottom in about 30 feet. Cranked it up real fast and this fish came STRAIGHT UP from the bottom after the bait and missed it.

Pretty funny at one point, we were changing spots and trolling about 5mph. I had a weagle on and was jerking/bouncing it about 30 yards back in the prop wash. "Man that would be hilarious if I caught a fish this way!!!" Not 10 seconds later a mid 30's pike just EXPLODED on the bait and got hooked. Surprised the [PoorWordUsage] out of us!