• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lakemaster VS Navionics

JRedig

I think that the navionics chip has more detail but almost too much sometimes. It can be tough to read if you don't have a color screen. I believe it covers more territory than the lakemasters. I have a WI and MN lakemasters however and I am happy with them. I am not sure which is more accurate.

Jeff -

I have a Lakemaster 2007 and a Navionics 2008 (needed Canada so we have both). The Navionics has a bit more detail but it also takes longer to load if we zoom in or out. I'm a Lakemaster fan. Next time we're out remind me to put both in so you can do a side by side comparison. I also have an old 2004 Navionics chip that I'd trade you for a Diet Coke or something. smile

-erik

Jeff -

I have a Lakemaster 2007 and a Navionics 2008 (needed Canada so we have both). The Navionics has a bit more detail but it also takes longer to load if we zoom in or out. I'm a Lakemaster fan. Next time we're out remind me to put both in so you can do a side by side comparison. I also have an old 2004 Navionics chip that I'd trade you for a Diet Coke or something. smile

-erik

I've used the lakemaster a bunch and that last time we were out, I do recall how slow the navionics was to load. It would be great to do a side-by-side. Maybe setup a trolling run and start lookin around!