• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

most disguesting food you have ever eaten?

CALVINIST

I would have to say the asian fruit called Durian. My sister-in-law, who is Indonesian, loves this stuff and brought one to our house for Christmas one year for everyone to try. It has the texture of creamy custard but smells and tastes like dirty diapers that have been in the hamper too long, stinky garbage, with a little rotten flesh mixed in. I just about barfed eating it sick Asians love this stuff and practically worship it but western tastebuds can't handle it.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know most will say I am nuts but the worst I have eaten are Tomato's can't stand them, 2nd would have to be those dried Banana chips.

You are crazy.. I am sitting here thinking about my supper tonight, Tomatos on toast..mmm.

Worst food, water chestnuts. I can't eat anything that contains those.

I watched an episode of "Bizare foods" with Andrew Zimern when he tried Durian. He said it was by far the worst thing he ever put in his mouth. He tried it again in the following year, no go.

The last time I ate a mushroom in a stir fry (I thought it was a water chestnut) I threw up in the garbage disposal. I also can't stand smoked oyesters. For some reason, you can't get that taste out of your mouth.