• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HuntFishTV show...

Deitz Dittrich

Hey all, we get quite a few questions on fishing deep water in Minnesota. I had the chance to fish with Andy of HuntFishTV and we did a little show on metro bass fishing, and aiming at deep water. Maybe this will create more questions, but I hope it helps a few people out. Andy, thanks for the fun day!

For those that want to see the show, its on the main http://www.fishingminnesota.com page. The top video is a salmon trip, which also was fun, and is one of our own hotspotoutdoors videos, the second video down is the bass fishing video with HuntFishTV.

Feel free to call me a dork, I can handle it.

Great show Deitz, and some nice fish as well. I have been doing good on the deep weed edge this summer as well. This type fishing will work on almost any metro lake. Let us know if you do any more shows, I always enjoy them.

Dietz, i do the same thing. Im known for my yeeehaaahhhhs. Anyone else make sounds like your constipated wen you know there a fish on the other end of you line but he wont take it fully?

Dietz,

Finally got a chance to watch this.Very informative for us guys who live or die by the shallow water bass.

On a side note, you filled in for one of our league members on Big Marine a couple weeks ago(you fished with Josh)I had to leave shortly after weigh in, so I didn't have much time to say hello. I think I could have used some of those tips that night! I'll be at it again this weekend with the same crew on N/S center. (I hope you didn't give too many tips to

Josh!! J/K !) Anyways,really nice boat, I'll introduce myself next chance we meet.

Pagz- thanks for the kind words... Josh and I got 3rd that night on Big Marine.. and normally that lake is all about deep weeds.. however we went 2 hours without a fish that night. We ended up flipping that "Deitz Rig" into lilly pads to come up with our limit in the last hour.

I am sorry to say that I helped Josh pre-fish for the Frankies Tournament.. so he knows my spots.. LOL

I promise to never help again.. 8-)