Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinJohn

0 for 3

8 posts in this topic

Three purchases I tried to get in early for ice fishing this summer have failed. "Try again in October" is all I have heard. Not store purchases but online vendors. I still want the products and I won't name them to bash them but it is kind of frustrating. No worms for this early bird. Don't they know I can't save money? grin

I know your pain, I would like to get hyfax and a cover for the fish trap scout that I picked up BEFORE the lakes start to harden.

Some companies just don't release product until a certain date. Many online retail stores order from distributors and not direct, and distributors sometimes order only seasonal items. September-October is generally when most of the distributors begin to stock up on winter gear that is then offered to the retailers...

Soon we'll get that first cut of cold air and the ice gear will start to trickle in smile

Where are you buying the Hyfax from? Would like to add it to my Guide and Scout.

Stone legacy case and a laker rod from either scotty or jason. Thorne have either?

Stone Legacy ice line was sold last year, no longer available. Thorne Bros makes their own custom laker rods... sorry, don't carry Scotty's or Jason's smile

I scored on a bunch of demond ice jigs at this little gas station.used to be a gas/bait store and now no more bait and they had a box full of fishing stuff and lose on the bottom of the box were demonds for 0.30 cents each so I got all of them 32 of them some are double and triples but that doesnt matter.