Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Catmendo

Lily and the moon...

11 posts in this topic

I guess the part I love the most about photography is, you are as limited as your mind. Most of us simply stumble upon good photo opps. be accident or they simply appear upon you without advanced notice. This was the case last night when the moon once again made itself visible for yet another session witht he camera. I started out by shooting the moon by itself and although I managed to get some eent results I felt that there was something lacking. Something that would turn a decent session into something special.

Here's my results.

Canon 100-400mm set 400mm 4" 6.7

186-1.png

Here's an "encore' presentation...

soften-1.jpg

Excellent, the way you expressed your imagination with the camera, Stu. That's what it's all about! gringrin

Thanks everyone! The 2nd submission was a slight oversight on my behalf. I actually toned down the photo by softening it up a tad to remove that grainy look. By mistake I uppoaded the wrong photo. I think I'll edit the post and replace it! wink