• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Starting to get Ideas for the Hard Season!!!

bassNspear

I am available the weekend of the 12th of December for Winnibigosh. I will likely be bringing our two boys as well. Let us know what you find out BnS.

If people end up scattered at different resorts we could have a central meeting place in the morning and then again in the afternoon on Saturday.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few e-mails in to some places around there.

We will see what they come up with.

I will post the info here as it comes in.

This sounds like a blast.

I am sure either BNS or Elwood can make this happen!!!

I may have some spearer’s coming from the International Falls/Baudette area too.

I sent an emai; to Pat at Dennys resort so I hope to here from him soon . I know that he has a motell and cabins but I'm not sure if his cabins are open in the winter and I have stayed at the motel while ice fishing up there.

I dont think Dennys has spear houses for rent but I'LL be the first to admit that I have been wrong before grin

What do you guys think of this?

we can always do something closer to home where people can drive to a few different lakes over the course of the 2 days as well if we wanted to.

That way we dont have to spend the money to stay, and we all get to go to different lakes.

I'll go anywhere theres ice and can spear.sounds like a good alternet plan BNS now what lakes are we going to go to.

I could possibly get the cabin that I deer hunt at. Its in longville but its not a huge place but it would probally hold 6 guys but would need some cots for sleeping.

im just thinking for the cost that we would have into it, being that we all live some what close to the metro, we can hit a few metro lakes for 2-3 days in a row, and see what happens. Make it right for everyone, where to hit a northmetro, then west metro or whatever.

What you all think?

im just thinking for the cost that we would have into it, being that we all live some what close to the metro, we can hit a few metro lakes for 2-3 days in a row, and see what happens. Make it right for everyone, where to hit a northmetro, then west metro or whatever.

What you all think?

That sounds good.

Make it happen.

I do know this year I am taking a whole week between Christmas and new years off from work and I am going on a MN spearing tour.

I will leave Dec 26 and be spearing straight though Jan 4

I plan to hit lakes from LOW & Rainy all the way down to the metro.

So any thing in that time frame prob won't work for me.

see, ill be up on Andrusia during the time with me family spearing for the week. Great time up there to get out and have nothing in the world to worry about. Thats the best feeling about it, you have noone around you to bother you at all

mercman if I'm not in Nebraska duck and phesant hunting I would like to meet up one or two days on your spearing quest.

BNS the metro thing sounds great to me. now lets figure out what date and lakes I'm so fired up and I'm just about done with my new shack. I'll have pics after this weekend.

mercman if I'm not in Nebraska duck and phesant hunting I would like to meet up one or two days on your spearing quest.

That sounds good.

I will have the 8 X 8 portable with an extra spear hole.

You are more than welcome to come.... as long as you cut your own hole. lol

-Merkman