• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Double barrel 10 gauge??

rodbuilder

Question

Does anyone know of a gun manufacturer that currently makes a double barrel 10 gauge? Or do you know of anyone wanting to sell one? I would love an over-under but sidexside will work too. I have looked ALL over the www and cannot find anything. The only thing I really find in regards to 10 gauges is that crappy Browning BPS, which is a fine gun if you're built like a gorilla with 4 ft long arms! Any/all help is appreciated.

2 answers to this question

rodbuilder - Try Richland Arms, the guns are (were) made in Italy. Great guns but a little pricy but not that more than a good auto or pump.

I have a 10ga O/U, 3 1/2 chamber, F/F, double tiggers, VR, weight is about 13#'s? - my opinion .. they're excellent goose guns and because they are shorter than autos or pumps work very well in boat blinds, pit blind, or laying in the field. LQQK's like a 12ga. to most people.

Caution - Touch both barrels off 1/2 hour before sunrise and you'll clear the marsh smile.gif Lights up like a flame-thrower wear your cool.gif

Goood luck and good hunting.

BB-LDF

Touch both