• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

anyone willing to help me?

Jordyn Kaufer

jigs.

i never know what to get or color or anything like that.

And all of my raps aren't the greatest.

they're all pretty old and don't make as much noise/movement as the newer stuff.

but yeah i have all the stuff but just not enough of it.

-only have 4-5 bottom bouncers

-not many spinners

-just not much accessories for the lindy rigs like beeds, swivels, etc.

well as far as colors I have every combination that may or may not work in the smallest sizes up to 3/8oz...I know when I started out I could barely fill a 3 compartment tackle box, but with experience and time and hard work I have been able to add to my arsenal, good luck on your search, sounds like you have everything you need. My rule of thumb was if I couldn't catch fish on my starter stuff, tackle, line, rods, reels, ect...the newer, possibly better, and high end stuff was certainly not going to help...not sure how many folks on here are willing to give stuff away, but you may also want to check c list as there is a free section there

Pretty much what you need is a decent rod, some weights, hooks and line. You should be able to catch fish with that. Right now is a hard time of year to fish. In the next few weeks it's going to start picking up. We trolled a ton of different cranks this weekend and didn't have a ton to show. Tried riggin' and jiggin' and not much there. Just a bunch of tight lips. The biggest suggestion I would have for you is to buy a little at a time, look for used items (I know Matt Johnson has good used cranks pretty cheap on the for sale forum) and see what works for you.

Ask for tackle or sports store gift cards for Christmas, Birthday and whatever. You can build a great arsanal with that.