• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Annoying commercials

Craigums

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The McDonald's fish sandwich commercial is kinda funny but I could see it getting old fast. You guys have been nailing a lot of the ones that make my want to pull my hair out. I usually let the bad ones in one ear and out the other so I can think of too many right now but I will maybe pay a little more attention because there are a few that have been iratating me. I forgot to look at the last page I see someone has already mentioned it.

I listen to KTLK quite a bit during the day and can say with 100% certainty that I will never buy a window from Window World - I don't care if it really is simply the best for less.

Five,five dollar,five dollar foot looong.

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The voices in my head can't even get a decent night's rest anymore after hearing that all day.

thats the money you could be saving by switching to geico.

the BK King commercials

"How many teaspoons of sugar are in these energy drinks? 12 teaspoons. there is no sugar in 5-hour energy with the blend of b vitamins and amino acids" That one is on sometimes twice in one commercial set.

I totally agree with the Quizo's subs being one of the worst ever. I was back in college when that was on, I sent the company an email telling them to stop playing that commercial or I am switching to subway. Sure enough they respond to me...and say they are proud of their add, and sent me a 50 cent off coupon. The annoying McDonalds filet of fish commerical is bad too, so annoying in fact that I put it as my cell phone ringtone.

The one I can't stand is the JG Wentworth 877-Cash-Now where it's set as an opera with all the characters singing throughout. #%&#@$!!! GRRRRRRR! mad

One of my all time favorites is the one where the two guys are playing baseball on the Wii and the guy throws the remote at the TV when trying to pitch. I think it's a Southwest "Wanna Get Away" commercial. Hilarious.

Really you guys don't know who Sponge Bob Square Pants Is? "Who lives in a pinapple under the sea - Sponge Bob Square Pants". Not syaing it isn't annoying just saying you don't understand the square butts. They are obviuosly giving or selling trinkets with the Kids meals that releate to SBSP. My kids are in the middle 20's and I still know who he is.

Ok in order most hated

1. Definitly $5 footlongs (any footlongs)Idiots come in dancing all over the joint.

2. Kid re living the baby pictures honestly they dropped the lap top in a fish tank. Pull out the hard drive the pictures can be recoverd without having to fire up the PC.

3. Cash for Gold (scrap) Really you would have to be a total moron to turn over gold for pennies on the dollar.

4. The ones that come on late night at twice the volume.

5. Any commercial that plays twice in the same break. Really we got it the first time do you really need to run it twice within minutes.

The cash for gold really get me. And you send the gold before you see any money. Scam at it's best.

Google them sometime- I am really surprised the Feds haven't shut that racket down.