• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Annoying commercials

Craigums

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a another one, I don't understand.

The shout commercial at the beginning when the lady screams and throws her washer OUT OF THE SECOND FLOOR of her house. How many houses have the washers on the second floor.

Does anyone have their washer on the second floor of their house. How many people are we targeting with that one.

G.C.

I agree with you Duffman. The commercial is on television so much lately that I've stopped watching any television during the week (except for wild games) out of disgust. The commercial infuriates me to no end. +1 for the "yoda" trucks though, nice vehicle. mad

Originally Posted By: slabchaser
atleast the political ones are done

Yeah, boy did I get sick of those. And Progressive can get rid of Flo anytime.

The Gecko is getting pretty lame especially with his english or aussie accent...and past it's prime by about 5 years.

leggo FLo she's coolgrin

What about those stupid cash for gold! where they tell you to send your old broken jewlery. ITS A SAFE RELIABLE TRANSACTION GUARENTEED!

Yes those are very annoying too. All these people that have piles of gold laying around colecting dust?

How about that Englishman that sells those sham-wows. I hate that guy. Now he's sellling all sorts of other stuff to. I think he's the devil spawn of that Oxy Clean guy.

How about the chocolate commercial with the lifelike sounding doorbell that makes my dogs bark and me look at the door? You'd think one of us 3 would catch on.

What about the Axe chocolate commercial??? That chocolate man gives me the willies