• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

affordable semiauto shotguns

redhooks

Summer is comming to an end and I've been saving my pennies for a new vex and a semi auto shotgun. It doesn't look like I can afford a new benelli or beretta and I don't see many used ones.

So I'm wondering about some of the low end guns (under 700$)like ;Stoeger 2000 or the Franchi 1-12 inertia? I found some old posts about stoeger and it sounds like decent customer service. Anyone have experience w/ either or have a cheap SBE for sale?

redhooks

the 11-87 is gas operated. I've got three and they have performed well for me. Perform better then me as well! You know what I'm talking about right sweept.

Key thing on the 11-87 is to oil the gun and then wipe the oil off. It will perform better when shot "dry" instead of "wet".

Remington also has an spr lineup that is reasonably priced and has a good reputation.

i like my sx2 light it is a clean used got it for $ 599 the stoeger is benelli action just cheaper on another parts i could have bought a used benelli for the same price i just didnt like the feel of the gun