• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake Bemidji

TMF89

Easy: two bucktails, two super topraiders, two straight shallowraiders with two jointed, two straight depthraiders with two jointed, Two bigfoot depthraiders and two bigfoot shallowraiders. You could follow the same theory with any brand(s) of baits you like, but this will let you fish different structure and water types all year long with a minimal amount of tackle. This is a couple of baits over your 15 bait limit, but I had to throw in the bigfoots for chasing the October beasties. If you fish a lot of heavy weeds, I'd throw in a couple safety pin spinners as well. cool

If your only going to have a couple of colors, I'd go with one natural pattern like perch or cisco. Look on the DNR servey to find out what the predomanant forage is and then my advice would be to go with that color. Then one for darker conditions(dirty water, cloud cover etc.) Something like a white/orange combo, chartruese, Firetiger or the like. I use the same method as above for my own musky box, except instead of two colors it's more like five or six and with a few different manufacturers baits. Start small and gradually work your way up as you feel you need to.

Suicks, Rad Dogs spinnerbaits, and Northland muskie-bucktail spinnerbait are also great. There are many great reed-filled spots that these bait will produce fish in. Enjoy your time up there, it's one of the greatest places on earth!