• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

pflueger reels

kt

Question

Just wondering if anyone has an opinion on pfluegers summit or supreme baitcast reels. Bass Pro Shops has a sale on the pflueger supreme $80 for the reel and a pflueger rod. Just wondering what everyone thinks about pflueger as far as quality, because i have never used one of their reels.

thanks a lot everyone,

kt

2 answers to this question

They are an old respected company with a history of high quality products. There was a time when every kid (who fished) hoped to some day own a Pflueger Supreme baitcasting reel.

They no longer hold a "Cadillac" position in the industry, but they're still very good. As a matter of fact, Cadillac no longer holds a "Cadillac" position in the auto industry. There are lots of good ones these days, but I still use a couple Pflueger reels and treasure my small collection of old timers.