Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mcary

Our Little Man

16 posts in this topic

My wife and I were lucky to have our first child this past week. There were some initial issues that landed our little guy in a neonatal intensive care unit. Despite an inauspicious start, our little guy is home and healthy (thank God for modern medicine).

Hooked up and monitored

mg8294rt7.jpg

Mom and the little guy

mg8312jz8.jpg

Dad making sure he ends up in at least one shot

mg8322nq8.jpg

Under the lights

mg8328cl5.jpg

Happy to be on the way home

mg8362ev3.jpg

That's great news, Michael. Big congrats to all three of you! Sure like the one that makes it look like the baby is part of the Blue Man Crew. gringrin

Glad to hear all is well. Not to mention, now you'll have picture subjects for many, many years to come. gringrin

Congrats on the beautiful baby. I am all to familiar with the light. Glad he's home safe, healthy and from the looks of it, HAPPY

Congrats Michael, your life is going to get very interesting and crazy from this point on, but mostly it will be just plain fun!

Congratulations, Mike. You have a beautiful family. I'm happy that the little guy is doing well. He's definitely a keeper. smile How much did he weigh?

Congratulations Mike, so glad to hear all is going well. Get your sleep while you can!

Thanks for all of the well wishes. He's already proving to be quite entertaining (and a decent amount of work as well). I'm sure he'll be sick of being in front of the camera by a young age, but I'm hoping he won't mind picking one up!

X-

He was born via Cesarian at 38 weeks. He was 8 lbs. 4 oz. at birth and 19" long.

Love your photos!

I have a new one on the way, our first, scheduled to arrive the second week of December.

Never knew how exciting the whole process was until I stepped into it.

Plenty of my friends/coworkers have suggested that I will have one of the most photographed babies on the planet... not sure about that, but I am sure there will be a few, few hundred.... maybe a few thousand before it is all said and done.

Thanks for sharing such an intimate moment.

Congrats to you and your family, there is not a better feeling in the world then being a parent (well most days!) grin