• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Huricane #1

Well sad news, it slowed down and turned. I will still get some pretty decent storms but nothing spectacular. Altho, it is good news for my house, atleast I wont have to rebuild again.

it hasnt stopped raining yet, so far not bad, I think they said we're to get around 6-8". Luckily we dont live in a flood zone so I'm not worried about that. Its supposed to rain until next Thursday

Thats true, its gonna go back in the ocean tun into a cat.1 make a u-turn and head north. So you may get some of this after all. The winds are starting to pick up and its cooled off quite a bit.

As most people know tropical storms and hurricanes are very DANGEROUS. I bet you guys even know that right? Well some people are just to...well I'll let you see for your self. He is in critical condition...

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid823425597/bclid877032950/bctid1739970513

its almost hard to feel sorry for him

I have a couple pictures, I didnt take them they are of brevard county

outer bands - I love the way the sun is trying to peek out

fay20sunset20volusia2020reed-1.jpg

fish swimming down street

Mandy20fish20swimming20in20West20Me.jpg

Happy underwater

fit20matthau.jpg

Windy

melbourne20james20erdingerman.jpg