• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hurricane #1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you could help with the waxing and plucking too? Prepping before makes all the difference between a good photo and a fantastic photo, right? whistlesmirkgrin

Yes, I agree....waxing/plucking is a wonderful thing. its PAINLESS! whistle *snickers* whistle

Lets see if I had a choice between going through a Hurricane or watch your photo shoot. HMMMMM BRING ON THE HURRICANE...........

G.C.

Hey dont be so quick there. I would rather wax him myself and take the pictures then to face another hurricane. grin Besides getting waxed isnt that bad...it just stings for a couple seconds eek

anyhow, this is more interesting then talking about storms

its ok glenn57, I WILL be up there again with my camera, AND I will even bring the wax. We can heat it over the camp fire. Dont worry about getting you hair mixed in the wax it'll be stuck to the cloth when it gets RIPPED out from your flesh.

Really its not that bad. I think you should try it.