• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

300 Wthby scope

Punker

I really like the Leupold Vari X III 3.5x10x50 that I have on a 340 Weatherby mag. Hundreds of rounds fired and it holds zero perfectly and the elevation and windige adjustments are still precise. The best feature on the Leupold scopes for a hard kicking rifle is the longer than average eye relief. Leupold also has a great warranty and fantastic customer service. I have several other better grade scopes from other manufacturers that have preformed well but nothing as well as the Leupolds I own. I know that Leupold stands behind thier products, because I broke a pair of Wind River binoculars told them that i had dropped them, sent them to get repaired and they replaced them at no cost. In less than two weeks.

I have never been a fan of scopes that were on the cheaper side on higher powered guns as they seem to fail fairly fast. I won a 300 set up about 7 years ago and have shot many rounds through it and the scope has held up just fine. This one won't break the bank either. I was somewhat concerned with this scope at first but it has done the job just fine.

Bushnell Elite-3200---3x9x40

Nikon Monarch on my 300. Any of the better quality scopes will be fine. Like harvey said stick to a higher quality scope, then just pick the one you feel best about.