• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

arrows

tednugefan

Carbon express terminators, Beman Ics hunters, and Gold tips are all very good arrows in that price range.

Incidently I went for very expensive arrows this year. I got the Carbon Express Aramid KV. They cost about $170 per dozen. I can live with that if they last a long time but like a moron I shot a group on Thursday and got a robinhood at 50 yards. grin $34 down the drain. mad

Several different models in the Carbon Express line to fill your needs. Weight forward technology can't be beat for keeping those broadheads flying straight.

i was going into a HSOforum search for custom cut arrows or something like that where they will cut and make a 12 arrows for your pull weight, lenght and vanes as you like them for like 100 bucks sent to you

I second the Cabelas carbon arrows. Look at the specs and they are made better than I can shoot to know a difference. To me they shoot the same as the big buck maxima hunters I bought before..(not again) The Archery guy at Cabelas said they are made by I think it was Easton. good specs carbon, pre-fletched with blazer vanes for about $60 a dozen to me it a no brainer. The only negative is getting them. This Sat. morning I made a special trip to get some and they are sold out. I was really annoyed by that and asked the sales rep. how you can be sold out on sat morning. he blamed it on the game fair and said he was more upset than I was because he will have to explain it to over 50 more guys just like me before the end of the day. so I guess they are pretty popular. I know one thing it sure stings a lot less when you lose one.

Carbon express terminators, Beman Ics hunters, and Gold tips are all very good arrows in that price range.

Incidently I went for very expensive arrows this year. I got the Carbon Express Aramid KV. They cost about $170 per dozen. I can live with that if they last a long time but like a moron I shot a group on Thursday and got a robinhood at 50 yards. grin $34 down the drain. mad

Talk about DUMB luck...

I've been shooting Beman's for 5 years now and they shoot great for me. I bought 2 dozen when they were on sale and still have 14 left but once they run out I might try the Cabela's. The specs are so close on all the carbon arrows that I think only a tournament archer could tell the difference.

As you can tell by my username I shoot Goldtips and I am continuing to but not the high buck ones instead I found a dozen fletched for 50 bucks on www.keysonecountrystore.com they are called Vapor Hunters and are now made by Goldtip I just got my dozen and they shoot and pattern awesome.