• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

rifle ammo - gone

2 boxes (20 each) of Federal Powershok 180gr soft point rounds. .300 Win Short Mag. I don't have a firearm that can shoot these.

I sent an email the the site admin asking whether or not I could post ammo, never heard back, so I thought I'd try until I hear different.

If someone can use them, great. Trying to get them out of my gun cabinet. If the "winner" wishes to donate a few bucks to offset storage, that'd be fine too. grin (I grabbed the wrong box off the store shelf and cannot return them.)

steverodd @ comcast dot net

(I grabbed the wrong box off the store shelf and cannot return them.)

steverodd @ comcast dot net

That's an ouch to the old wallet. I do shoot a 300 wsm, but not that bullet. If'n no one picks them up, I'll take them off of your hands.

I'm pretty flexible myself. Don't know the area well but could meet you off 694 somewhere after work. Don't imagine you have them with you today? Tomorrow won't work but Wed or Thur would be good.

The short mag shoots a lighter bullet at much higher speeds. It may not pack as much punch as the 300 mag, but is much better at longer distances and is still able to knock down BIG animals.