• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I'm back!

Hey guys! smile

Sorry I haven't been around for a long while. Been very busy with work and at home with family trips. I've been taking pictures every now and then. It's been pretty hard to find time to actually go out and take pictures. There's always stuff to do at home that takes all my time, 8 1/2 acres of mowing, 1 acre of gardening, canning, etc. (sigh)Can't believe how fast this summer as gone by already, my kids are going back to school 2 weeks! shocked

I really miss being here on this site! I'm so far behind I need to read and catch up. I've got a few pictures that I'd like to share, (I'd already posted another site couple weeks ago) I'd forgotten to do it here! eek

Hummingbirds here have been sucking up sugar so fast that I fill them up every 6 hours. The thing is I have 5 of them out there! There are so many of them.

They're fueling up for the trip down south in a couple of weeks.

The pictures are little big.. wink And I'm a bit rusty, it won't take long for me to get back on!

hummingbird.jpg

hummingbird2.jpg

hummingbird3.jpg

hummingbird4.jpg

hummingbird5.jpg

Hummingbird6.jpg

I'll try to stop here alot more often and post. It's great to be back here! smile

Nice shots, man, and welcome back! We were wondering if you'd disappeared from the face of the earth, or maybe figured that 400 f2.8 and tripod fell over on you and you've been recovering in the hospital! gringrin

Lots of great images have been posted especially in the last few weeks, so have fun looking them over.

And be sure to keep showing us more of yours! gringrin

Mike, Thanks!

You got me back here. I find that I can take more breaks from working and come here! smile

Just need to get back outside and take more pictures, time permitting of course, with all the stuff I do at home. wink

It's good to be back. I still can't believe how fast time has gone by since I've been here.

Now, I'm grillin' supper tonight, I'll take out the camera, and shoot anything that moves! grin