Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MuleShack

Generator Sale

13 posts in this topic

I went into GM LV to buy a Honda EU2000. They said they had a demo EU3000 with a couple hours on it for a very good price. I ended up getting the 2000 due to the weight factor but if someone is looking for a good deal, open up a credit card account and get another 10% off.

Just thought i'd let anyone know of a good deal.

(Not sure if i could post the price or not but take $300 off retail)

Can you email me what the price was and conatct info. I am looking for a 3000EU. Thanks

keep in mind this was a month ago already.

they told me that it was a demo for some event and it had 5-6 hours on it and they would take $300 off their list price. That would put it around $1400, then if you open credit card you get another 10% off of that yet.

Hey Superbee,

I found a guy that is selling brand new ones for $1659 with no tax, because you would be bringing it out of the county.

N-tool is supposed to be having a 10% off sale this weekend, I plan on picking up another eu2000i with the parallel kit.

GM had them for $999, so it would probably be $900 plus tax.

Northern doesn't list the price for them on line.

N-tool is supposed to be having a 10% off sale this weekend, I plan on picking up another eu2000i with the parallel kit.

Just picked up my 2nd eu2000i and a parrallel kit. Gen cost was/is $900 today.

yes, 4000 watts peak with a 30 amp fuse. Their were 2 companies Reliance ($180) and Gen-tran ($220), I went with the Reliance as it was less expensive and also has a watt meter to see what type of load it is producing in parallel, it also doesn't need a wiring adapter for the rv plug on my Lodge.

Check out L&M Fleet in Grand Rapids for the EU2000 honda. I picked one up for 779 after the L&M credit card 10% discount up to 50. I picked this up in October and they had the same price the year before.

I just bought (3) eu3000 for under $1700 each. Email if you guys want details, I think the 2000eu was around $849.