• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What a boat is worth???

Meat-Run

Can anybody point me in a direction to a company like Kelly Blue book to see the retail value of a boat,motor,trailer? I've been on KBB with no success and was wondering what others are out there? Any help would be great?

thanks,

mr

NADA is a good start. You will likely have to price the boat, trailer, and motor seperately to come up with the value of the package.

I recommend you also search used classifieds on the internet to get an idea of what they are selling/being sold for. Sites like this one,etc work well for giving you a realistic idea. Don't keep your searches limited to this area or all the exact features. The point is to get you in the ball park of a realistic selling price.

Between these two types of resources, you should get a pretty good idea of a realistic price. Other option would be to talk to a dealer on the trade or retail boat pricing.

As we get closer to the end of summer, it may be harder to get top dollar if selling, and easier to get better deals if you are buying - since most don't want to hold on to it over the winter.