Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FlatBottom

A quick reminder....if needed

3 posts in this topic

If you are like me, the old powerstroke or (pick-up of choice) hasn't been run all to much since the fuel prices have gone up, so now and then I check the oil before running it on the weekend to put the boat in and for some reason I checked the air filter. Was I glad I did that, a furbearing rodent started to make a nice home in the compartment. So if you've got a vehicle sittin' in the drive or in the garage, I'd give it a once or twice over before hitting the road. It may save some $$$.

Thanks for the note, flatbottom.

I always check my plowtruck after it sits for the summer and a couple of years ago, the airfilter was full of insulation? Good thing I checked.

I had a ford van in the shop several months ago that mice disabled. I did a quick little article on it with photos

Mice Disable Vehicle

My favorite is right after Halloween. We always find several air boxes full of candy. We find a lot of candy corn and dog food as well!!