• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Arctic Armor

cold one sd

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merc,

Washing your Arctic Armor apparel will not have any effect on thermal insulation. Our exclusive insulator, INSULTEX, will never lose its capabilities as long as you launder it correctly. (Cold water wash and hang dry, no heat!) I have washed my jacket at least a dozen times and it looks and performs the same way it did the first time I used it. The outer fabric is oil and stain resistant so it will continue to look good for a long time. Thanks for joining our team!

lol....well...this summer we have 28 or 29 days over 100 degrees...and today it feels like the Amazon rainforest it's so humid. I have 3 years left of being stuck in this state...then it's back to God's country!

I get to go ice fishing twice a year...generally 2-5 day trips...and I've never owned a nice pair of bibs or a parka. It's always long underwear and layer on top of layer after that. I'm really looking forward to getting these bad boys! smile Putting them in the freezer is a good idea though!

Just to update for those who are wondering....Dick's Sporting Good's Store that is listed under i.d.i. retailers does NOT sell arctic armor. uhhhhh.

Here's the deal.....I won a $500 gift to any store of my choice. Only stipulation is the store needs to offer gift cards....now if they don't offer gift cards but have a HSOforum they sell from...that might be a possibility too.

Just a heads up: Dick's Sporting Goods has ordered the Arctic Armor suits with a delivery date to their stores the first week of November. If anyone wants to purchase one now, please check out other reputable dealers who currently have the suits in stock at our HSOforum www.idigear.com.