• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

climber treestands

I am looking to buy a climber treestand for the upcoming archery season and I am wondering if anyone could offer up an opinion on what brand/model to get. I know that Lone Wolf is probably top of the line but they are so expensive. Are they worth the money or are there any cheaper options?

I love my summit climber. The only thing that I would caution about the summit's are the cord can sometime slip on some types of trees. There are some climbers with better cords/chains that go around the tree. I would also consider the accessories that you can put on the stand, such as: Gun holder, bow holder, bag accessory, whatever you want. I love mine, but I have customized my accessories to fit my hunting needs. It is definately safe and comfortable. I stay in mine from 4:30am-7pm straight and never had an issue with comfort.