• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

JERICHO!

HossFisher

SciFi is showing Jericho all day today. I have been watching it all morning and i just cant get enough! It really makes me mad that the series was dropped on television. Anybody else really enjoy this show before they dropped it?

It was one of the few shows that I actually watched every week. SciFi channel said it would cost to much to keep it going. Hopefully things have changed and they are checking the market with this showing.

I just did a google search and apparently CBS is bringing it back for a second season!!!! Here is what it says on the cbs HSOforum "Returning for a second season as a result of one of the most unprecedented and impassioned displays of fan support on behalf of a television program" Apparently the second season has already started but they didnt have much information on it, that quote was all i could find confused

Gosh i feel terrible cry all my high spirits just got washed down the drain. I guess the CBS HSOforum needs to be updated. It was sort of fishy that the second season would have started recently and i didnt hear about it. Sorry for giving everybody false hope lol.