• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Shotgun Problem & Gunsmith

I was hoping I could get some advice on a good gunsmith in or near the St. Cloud area. I'm having some issues with my Franchi 912 cycling shells. I've had it apart numerous times for cleaning and whatnot. I take very good care of my guns...But for some reason, I can't cycle ANY shells through it. No matter the load, size, etc. Was hoping someone had a recommendation of someone in the St. Cloud area that is reasonable. Thanks in advance.

i had problem with mossbreg kinda samiler i took it apart and had to file down the shell ejecter slide for some reason it was going in front of the next shell i was tring to inject so when i filed the slide it made it like new again

ps trade the p.o.s on new super x2 light and love it

Email Sent SmilinBob

Jaydog,

I've seriously been looking at getting myself into a new bird gun. I bought the Franchi because at the time it fit my budget and have hunted, 4 hard years with it and haven't had any issues until now. I've already bought myself a new toy this year...(Tikka T3 22-250) I'm not sure if I can convince the wife to upgrade shotguns. Might have to wait until next season.