• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

where to stay on devils lake

Im looking for a place for me and my 12 year old son to stay for a couple days in the middle of the week. Would recomed a hotel or a resort on the lake. We are going to try get in a quick fishing trip before school starts again thanks for the help.

Fireside Inn used to be the comfort that is the nicest place then I would go with Great America Inn after that it is down hill. I see there is a new Holiday Inn express being built currently. Looks to be ready for winter. I realize that isn't helpful now but for the future it would be.

West Bay Resort is an excellent option. Wonderful people who own it. We were up Monday and the fishing was nothing short of phenominal. We had our limit of 20 walleye in the first hour of fishing. Bottom bouncers and spinners, slip bobbers, jiggin', crankin' with #5's...it all worked everywhere we went.

Good luck.