• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trying to locate a muskie guide on the big pond

Corey Bohn

I'm trying to locate an individual (muskie guide) I spoke several times with this past spring on the phone. Unfortunately I lost his name and phone number and for the life of me can't remember his name. I do remember the fact that he said he fished in a Ranger 618 tiller that he had extended the front deck on, and that he had sold his boat. For some reason or another the first name, Joe, keeps popping into my head. This individual just made a name for himself in the past year or so guiding muskie and was very interested in purchasing my boat this fall and that's why I need to get in touch with him. Like I said, can't remember name but I do remember the details of the boat he was fishing out of. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you want to send me a personal email or have this individual contact me my email address is: [email protected]

Thanks,

Corey Bohn

There are several guides that does Mille Lacs...

Steve Jonesi

Jason Hamernick

Gregg Thomas

Mike Hulbert

Thats all I can think of... Maybe its Steve Jonesi you're thinking about since his last name could be a "Joe" you keep thinking of... I heard that he had sold his boat....

Hope this helps...

Steve is fishing out of a Ranger tiller, can't remember the exact model. It's white/grey/black and has a 115 Johnson on the back. When I was out with him, he made it quite apparent he will be buried in this one.... :-)

I'm in the above mentioned ride tomorrow with SJ.....

Bret, I hope you left a little of the mojo for me...... Should be a good day, weather patterns are shifting a bit but I talked to SJ a little bit ago and he's dialed in....as usual.

Cjac, we expect a complete report, right down to the last detail. Well, you can leave a couple things off smile We're hittin the pond this weekend with a few million other guys I'm sure. Throw us a bone! We'll probably fish the other night quite a bit.