• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Women's Forum Bulletin Board

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to:

Poster: Iambjm

Subject: Re: The Women's Forum Bulletin Board

I am sure her ballet is nothing compared to my chest dive on top of a five gallon bucket or my stepping in an open ice hole and dropping all the way to my thigh.

That could tend to get a little chilly! cry

Last winter Lisa me and a friend were on Burntside and stfcatfish came over to see how we were doing and stepped in a 10" hole that someone made the day before and went up to his thigh. I thought he was going to break his leg but he came out OK and kept fishing for the whole day.

The only time I have done it is when I was 5 or 6 and I lost my Sunday shoes and boot and had to go and sit in the car till my dad and brothers quit fishing. The next day my brother caught my boot with the shoe still in it. The good part was I got to stay home from church but did not get to go fishing. It helps to have big feet along with huge boots grin

People do break there legs every now and then.

I got one for you. Last year I was ice fishing with my ex on a REALLY windy day, and as we were having issues setting up the house, a gust of wind came up, knocked the ice house into me and my one foot went into one of the holes, about a foot in. I was only wearing jeans too frown. I think this is more common then we think, but at least we can admit it smile.