• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Women's Forum Bulletin Board

ok you 2 clowns dont you have anything else to do. crazygrinlaughwhistle by the thats down right funny. me laughing pretty good. looks like there a bit small, i have a good size tool shed! OOHH what fun it is! coolsmirkwink

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried to go fishing yesterday, kept raining. So I went back to my favorite little lake today. Put the boat in, starts raining, then it quits. Head out fishing, second cast, big hit! I thought it was a northern till I saw the flash of white, nice sized walleye!!! Net him, and I finally brought a camera with, and I had set it up on a tripod in the front of the boat, set the timer and it is not the greatest picture, but it's a picture of a 24" walleye. The rest of the day was like a 3 Stooges movie, I knocked the bait bucket overboard when I released the hog, lid came off and all my minnows swam away (that bucket is going in the trash)had to go get bait. Also realized I was low on boat gas. Get back to the lake, go back out it starts to rain. No rain gear here, so I head back in, did that 3 more times. Lost a walleye right at the boat, a decent northern broke my line, and boated two bass 15" & 16". Finally decided I was wet and cold enough to holler uncle. What a great day!!!!!!

Walleye.jpg

DeeDee,

I forgot about posting this last week-but I've got some sad news for you. The KOA Lodge here in Carlton burned down last week. My son and I drove by it and it's a total loss. frown I'm sure they'll rebuild though since it's a popular campground. Kinda sad!! Don't worry-we'll find you a place to camp this summer!! grin