• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Women's Forum Bulletin Board

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: reelemin
Originally Posted By: Iambjm
Hey Tami you forgot the "N"

LOl LOL LOL LOL ROTFLOL laughlaugh

Now correct the subject title laugh

LOL OMG LOL LOL LOl laugh LOL LOL LOL laugh

Barb I can just hear you laughing your guts out me right now ,

LOL LOL LOl because I'm busting a gut too - laugh

Hey Lisa

how's it going?

You must be one tired lady, school, full time job and a part time job.

We feel neglected here wink not that you have any spare time to play on the puter with.

Just giving ya hard girlfriend. grin

Hey gals (oh and any miscellaneous guys posing as your female alter egos!)! Joking! Just checking in with my people! Here's what I've been up to: My last day of doing daycare was this past Thursday. It was a really really sad day for me. I am really going to miss my kids. That door is shut now. I am now working about 3 days a week at the nursing home (usually Thurs-Fri-Sat) and this has got to be the hardest job I have ever had! I find myself really liking the interaction with the residents though. I knew that would be my favorite part of the job! School started for me on Monday night. It'll be a tough semester when cat dissection starts in a few weeks. Do you want me to keep you all informed on that progress? sickwinkgrin I guess what I'm really trying to say is that, I'M NOT FISHING-so if anyone else is doing something outdoors-y-PLEASE POST! I love hearing about your adventures! grin

Hey Lisa, I'm sure school will be over before you know it. Its just like me waiting for my next vacation to get up there. Funny thing our last day at current jobs was the same day. I had to bail out early so I didnt have to say bye

That day was full of tears, hugs and kids lamenting that they'd never swim at Lisa's again, never gonna play mancala again, never eat Lisa's pizza again....and on and on. We played all day but it was just really sad! I just hate good-bye's too.

Tami - I think that ice fishing is too far off!!!!

Fall fishing is so fun!! I really need to get out there, but my son is in Marching Band with a competition every Saturday. We were in Rosemount a few days ago, and this coming Saturday will be in Apple Valley at Eastview. Quite the drive!!

How about a metro lake and campground. I've heard Bald Eagle has Muskies!!

Hi Everyone!!! I've been working alot and of course going to school! I actually have this morning off but.....I have to work this afternoon. frown The nursing home is quite a place you guys. I like helping the residents but I'm still pretty slow so therefore, I'm still running around every shift like a crazy lady just to get everything done. I do miss my daycare kids but thankfully have been able to visit with some of them since daycare ended a couple weeks ago. Has anyone been fishing? FishingOpti (Heidi), did you make it out with any women on the big lake then? Any stories ladies? I'm trying to finagle a weekend off here in October so I can jump in the boat at the cabin for some fall fishing. Cross your fingers gals! I really need some time on water and a weekend at the cabin! grin

yea but does jim think along those same lines? grinsmilecrazy just kidding lisa. i would say ya need more than a weekend to fish and get away. when was the last time you wet a line? its been a long while not. sickcryfrown but when you do get out let a few in for seed.