• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Current Fave song...

Deitz Dittrich

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been humming bits of Flogging Molly songs all week after I saw them last Saturday night.

Someone said FreeCreditReport.com - I can't get rid of that one, ever. It's worse than the Roland Martin theme song as far as sticking with you and irritating you at the same time.

"The Bleeding" and "Never Enough", both by Five Figner Death Punch.

I also like Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd. When I need a heavier version, I'll listen to "The Idol" by W.A.S.P. Almost identical guitar riffs between the 2 songs. Just different lyrics.

I'll even admit to liking the song "Sexy Back". But not the Justin Timberlake version. Rivethead has a much better version IMO.

I've been humming bits of Flogging Molly songs all week after I saw them last Saturday night.

I went friday night and have been doing the same thing. Hopefully by Saturday they figured out they were in St. Paul. The crowd was getting a little testy Fri night everytime he said "Minneapolis".

for about a year now its been "all these things that ive done" by the killers. i cant get enough of it.

thought i might as well put the video on there. why not right. this is the UK version which is better anyways.

Iv'e been on a Willie kick lately. Buying more cd's of his. He has so many differnt recorded versions of his stuff. His song with Leanne Womack - Mendicino County Line is stuck in my head bad. Atleast its an awesome song and not some jingle from a comercial.

Before that it was Pearl Jam...

I have troubles telling the difference between Pearl Jam and Creed. grin

Scott Stapp (sp?) actually punched some guy because he made a reference to being the lead singer to Pearl Jam.

Originally Posted By: Dark Cloud

I have troubles telling the difference between Pearl Jam and Creed. grin

I never got into Creed, but then I never cared for Pearl Jam or Nirvana when they were popular. 10+ years later I enjoy them, lol...

kid rock song is cool. reminds me of that time in life. simple man, shine down version. queesrych jet city woman, the whole empire album for that matter. plus "i keep a close watch on this heart of mine" johnny cash always seeems to be in the head somewhere.

I've been listening to Shinedown a lot lately. Second Chance is awesome and also Sound Of Madness is really cool. All the great old Springsteen tunes are in my head all the time. Right now my favorite of his is County Fair - you've probably never heard it but I think it is great.

Pearl,

I used to love the Boss, Greetings from Asbury Park was tops on my list and some of his later more popular stuff. Saw him in concert tons of times, then he started opening his pie hole during concerts about all the political stuff and he really turned me off. Just shut up and sing, Bruce! We don't pay to hear your politcal views, if we want that we will turn on Rush Limbaugh.

Windy

as a youngster, that was also one of my favorite tunes Steve.

Times have changed and I've taken different preferences in music such as "Tourniquet" by Marilyn Manson. I by no means look the part, but the song just has an appeal to it.

I've even found myself listening to country stations once in a while. If someone turns on Rap, well...........someone's bound to get hurt. I cannot stand to listen to that garbage.

LEP, I never heard the song until a friend of mine made a 12-CD compilation of popular songs from the 70s for me last year. He is a big Beatles and McCartney guy, and knew of my Celtic background. I've also been a McCartney fan since the beginning. No question in my mind about who is the "best Beatle."

The rest is history.

When I lived for a year at 10,000 feet in Colorado, country music was all I could get. Thought I was gonna die. Then, shortly after I moved back to Minnesota, rap was born, and now whenever I hear it I want to die! gringrin

Sublime - "Right Back"

Deftones - "Simple Man" cover by Lynard Skynard

First off, ANYTHING by Sublime is great! Hard to compare

I like that Deftones cover, have you heard Shinedown's version? Not too bad either...

Anyone ever listen to Forty Watt Bulb? Shovel's Length Short is my current favorite cd.