• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pushing my luck

Well I just came back from three days in Boulder Junction in Wisc., I am running down to the Twin Cities tomorrow for the day and then might be leaving for Osakis on Thurs. Then hopefully will connect with Teresa and Muskybait on Labor day weekend. I am thinking my spouse might be getting a little impatient with me. Guess I better take him fishing sometime in between laugh

I had a rough weekend, slept in the car and the temp got down to 47. Got up at 4 am Sunday set up for the craft show, cold all day. Show got over at 4pm, I packed up and headed towards home, got about 40 miles and wasn't feeling so hot so I figured I should check my blood sugar (I am diabetic) couldn't find my purse. When I am these shows I always put it in one of my storage boxes for safety, I stopped and went back to the trailer to look for it. Tore the whole trailer apart, no purse!!! I figured someone had stolen it, so I called the hubby and told him to call and cancel a credit card and my bank card. Figured I should drive back and check with the police thinking I set it down and someone might have picked it up and turned it in. On the way back I remembered I had went out for breakfast with a couple of friends, and then it dawned on me I had taken it with and hung it on the back of my chair. Thank goodness the waitress found it and put it in the office! Whew!!!! This put me about 2 hours behind so I ended up sleeping in the car again Sunday night at a rest area in Wisc., bitterly cold again.