• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cubs fans

Doop

Doop,

If you can not tell by my avitar, maybe I can quote the picture on my desk at work that reads, "My two favorite teams are the White Sox....And Whoever is Playing the Cubs!"

You will get a different story from Gene Gene The Cubbie-Loving Machine, as soon as he logs on.

Windy

I don't understand your message dude (are you trying to say 15 more changes between WSox and Twins for 1st pl?)

It's just me and you Doop......Hey, Hey - Holy Mackerel No doubt about it. The Cubs are on their way......

Right you are Geno. I had said to dude that I predicted about 10 lead changes in the Sox/Twinks race and then after 3 this week, I upped the number to at least 15. Should be an exciting roller coaster ride. Looks like you have found another person drinking the Cubbie Blue Kool-Aid in Doop. Have fun on your pennant run but don't get too full of yourself because there is a Bartman or a Billy Buckner around every corner from now till October!

Windy

Yep, ever since the Cubs put the Brewers in their place the Brew Crew had a dugout fight which seems to have propelled them.

Cubs on the road again could be trouble.

But you know the old saying, don't look back....

Hope they follow that advice and just keep playing the way they are capable of.

C'mon Soriano...get hot again!

LOL...good stuff guys.

Gene...what do you think of Fukodome dropping off like he has lately. I'd hate to see him on the bench because his glove is one of the best in the game...but watching him hit lately is a painful experience.

I'd like to see Johnson, Dero, or even give Hoffpauer a shot. That guy is RED HOT at Iowa! Give Kosuke a chance to clear his head a little.

GO CUBS GO!

And a Texan at that Windy.

Just a little hard to give a guy like Fukudome makin' $12Mill any time off. His moving around in the order can't be too good for him either though.

Johnson has been much more than I ever thought he would be...great addition. Lou's gotta be scratching his head every day making out the lineup with trying to keep the hottest guys in there.

I know one thing...Edmonds keeps hitting bombs...Reed will not be playing center! lol I can't believe the addition Edmonds has been. Fukodome hitting 2nd and The-Riot hitting 8th?

Would not have been my choice of a starting lineup...but Lou is the man smile

Ive been drinking Cubbie Kool-aid for at least 30yrs.And I like it crazy.My older bro musta got dropped on his melon at an early age cause he is a Sox fan............................................GO CUBS..........

A few years ago I was at a game at Wrigley...wearing my Ryne Sandberg jersey as I always do....after the game (Cubs lost) I was disgruntled and ready to go home after I bought a hat from one of the souvenir shops across the street. This guy comes up behind me and says "that's a nice jersey you have on there" I half turn around and say thank you. I turned back facing forward and almost filled my drawers. It was Ryno!!!! lol He was so cool! He signed my jersey, took a picture with him, and he signed a ball for me. Unbelievable moment.

I would have to say that Kosuke got the message. lol

He really needs to be in the lineup...just hope he can regain some of his early season patience at the plate. His defense is 2nd to none.

Dropped on his head made him a WSox fan? Good one. So that is what happened to Windy I guess.

A little southern cookin' in Atl was just what the doctor ordered for our Cubs. Now to continue the quest.

Good story about Ryno and the jersey-way cool. Post the pic if you can.