• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ontario Bear Hunting trail cam picture

Here is shot of a big bear I got on my camera the first night it was out. I thought I would throw this up to get everyone pumped for their upcoming bear hunts this fall. We still have a couple openings if anyone still needs a hunt.

bearcam2008037.jpg

No I havn't,

I don't want any to get tore up. We usually just look at the [PoorWordUsage] and when we get bears with [PoorWordUsage] the size of coke cans or larger, we know we have good bears in the area.

We try to get the bears all kind of on a feeding schedule, we always bait between 11am - 2pm. It is all done by boat, so when the boat leaves the bears seem to come it, kinda like a dinner bell. 2/3 of the bears we have shot have been within 1hr of the boats dropping off the hunters and within the last hour of the day.

Scat is a good way to get an idea of what's coming in. I find the pics to be just as exciting as the hunt is for the guys. A camera here and there is a small price to pay for the enjoyment I think.