Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corey Bohn

SOLD**2009 Warrior 1890 tiller

21 posts in this topic

Brand new 2009 Warrior 1890 tiller w/135 hp Mercury OptiMax (w/new Big Tiller handle), Pro Tiller hydraulic steering. Professionally rigged and ready to go! Boat was used for filming/photo shoots for outdoor show and needs to find new home. Immaculate, like-new condition with less than 20 hours on boat/motor. Lazer red/charcoal grey polyflake color with matching Warrior Trail trailer w/disc brakes. This boat is rigged as follows: 23-inch splashguards, Minnkota Vantage 80, Lowrance x-27 color sonar/gps, Merc Smartcraft gauges, 3 batteries, 4 rod holders, wash down floors, on board power charge system, Enertia prop, 2 lighted livewells, 1 baitwell, trolling tabs, AM/FM/CD. This package retails for over $40k including tax and I will sell for $32,500. No MN sales tax when purchasing from private party so this is a smokin' deal.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesnt a person still pay MN state sales tax when registering the boat?

Thats how it works with used autos, atv's, motorcycles, RV's etc.

If you are buying a used boat, you only pay on the trailer as Wade said. You do have to pay for licensing on the boat unless the boat is up to date.

As stated in the ad, there is no MN sales tax when purchasing a used boat from a private party. The boat listed is registered in MN through 2010 and has a MN lifetime trailer license. Pick it up, put it the water and go fishing.

Corey that's a sweet boat and price I wish I could have pulled it together good luck and someone will get a phenomenal deal on this rig

I am dropping the price by $500 to $32,000 for my 2009 Warrior 1890. See original post above for complete details. This boat has only 20 hrs on it and needs to find a new home.

CB

Hi, Corey

I was wondering if you have sold your boat yet or not. You still live in madison dont you?

thanks,

Kelly Hanrahan

CAN YOU SEND ME PHOTOS AT chmckeen@hotmail.com

Hey Corey how's it going? Do you still have your boat. How about a trade? Like maybe 1,500 Lindell Ice Rigs and a lawn mower? Let me know ASAP.... :-) Barry...

Hey, Corey did you get your new boat? Just wondering if ya did and what you got on it? I sold my boat today and was wondering if you had got your new one.

Thanks